As Page Bryant says “A vortex is a mass of energy that moves in a rotary or whirling motion, causing a depression or vacuum at the center. These powerful eddies of pure Earth power manifest as spiral-like coagulations of energy that are either electric, magnetic, or electromagnetic qualities of life force.”
I want to write today about the vortex I personally visited twice this year. This main vortex is located in Glastonbury, around the Tor.
Let’s take a look at the signs that point out the nature of this vortex, the purpose it serves and the vibration and frequency it holds:
1. Crop Circles – Over the years, a lot of crop circles have been seen around the Glastonbury area. The crop circles act as humanity’s collective communication symbols as they receive messages from other intelligences and dimensions. These symbols contain light codes that are absorbed by the Earth, they are like downloads the Earth receives for the current phases of evolution. The crop circles act as world communication outlet. That is why Glastonbury is the “communication headquartes” for the planet’s higher dimensional network. Communication is the most obvious characteristic of the throat chakra.
2. The Avalonian “Legends” – Glastonbury is the location of the legendary Avalon of mystical Merlin and the story of King Arthur. It was also the territory of the Druid people, thus connecting us with our inner magic, alchemy and connection to nature. Magic, Alchemy, Spells etc. are all forms of expression, which is another attribute to the Throat Chakra. There is no coincidence that there is an abundance of spiritual practices and practitioners in the area. These are the so called gatekeepers that have aligned vibrationally with an environment that reflects their expressive potential.
3. The Holy Grail – It was said during Medieval times that if the Abbot of Glastonbury married the Abbess of Shaftesbury, then their children would be wealthier than the King of England. This is an alchemical riddle. If you unite the archetypes of the two areas, then love is united with will in a way that is revolutionary. For those who study the Cabala, this alchemical formula unites Binah (Grail) with Chokmah (Wand). The Grail, directed by the Will of the Earth spirit, has the power to dissolve all boundaries between nations. If the heart of the Earth expands to its full circle, then – throughout the world – pain, suffering, and physical death among all species will fade from experience and memory. This is another representation of Archangel Michael ley line(Divine Will/Masculine) and Mary ley line(Divine Love/Feminine) that merge in 3 places in Glastonbury creating harmony.
Divine Will is associated with the Throat Chakra. Throat Chakra when balanced by and with the Heart it can definitely create many great shifts individually and collectively as well. This leads to the 4th number.
4. Diversity, Equality and Harmony – ” The Grail, directed by the Will of the Earth spirit, has the power to dissolve all boundaries between nations. ” UK, especially London and areas around it, undoubtedly embraces diversity and equality in all forms. There is no coincidence that many people from many nations all over the world have relocated in the UK. The dissolvement of illusionary boundaries between humans has started, it is in process and the throat chakra of the Earth acts as a catalyst for it.
5. Creativity/Inspiration – In Glastonbury, the community is definitely abundant in music, art or any other form of creativity and inspiration.
Many claim this vortex is the Heart Chakra of Earth and I’m not here to invalidate that experience. However, based on my own personal experience and intuition, I have come to realise that Glastonbury is the Throat Chakra of the planet.
At the end of the day, it doesn’t really matter. Bottom line is the Glastonbury vortex is a powerful catalyst of change and the city is definitely a great place to visit if you are looking for a serene place to relax.
Thank you for reading,
Love and Light,