As we travel the road of Ascension, more and more people will inevitably embrace their creative nature, however that expresses itself for each individual; it could be through dancing, writing, painting, singing, speaking, etc. With this also come challenges, as the world we lived in didn’t really facilitate the flow of creativity. However, this is changing fast. The feminine aspect within each one of us is awakening and becoming stronger, balanced harmoniously by the masculine. From a higher perspective, these two are not only balancing, but are merging into One, which can only lead to harmony in all ways. That is a “side effect” of our merging with the Soul, which I am sure many of you are going through, whether aware or unaware of this process.
This unification is more tangible than ever and it will become clearer to more people due to the “veils thinning”. The universe supports it as well, hence the venusian energy we are going to experience by the end of the month, which brings the goddess aspect, the creative nature at the surface.
This month of July has a great potential for the emergence of any kind of Soul expression, depending on each individual’s creative abilities. It is most important to allow the flow of whatever comes through, to be a clear channel, so I feel like adressing the blockages that we might hold against it. The challenges around Soul expression are inevitable for some, as they were chosen by their own selves to grow through and expand, but the awareness can make the challenge, less challenging.
Common blocks to the flow of creativity are:
• Mental Blocks – This can be anything from self-doubt, being too critical of yourself, being a perfectionist to limitating thought patterns such as “I can’t do this, I can’t do anything” etc. The key to releasing mental blocks in most cases is becoming self-observervant. Observe your thoughts without engaging and alchemize them by connecting to your heart’s deepest truths, which in this case is your unlimited creative potential. Know your heart’s truths, discover your potential and don’t let the mind sabotage you on the way. Have the mind on your side, it can become the greatest ally once you bring presence/awareness into the now.
• Emotional Blocks – This is the emotional resistance such as fear of any kind, unworthiness or even unconscious (or conscious) self-sabotaging, not loving yourself enough to do what you enjoy. Many people do that silly thing unconsciously as there are a lot of self-love related “issues” deeply ingrained in the psyche. However, we have to opportunity this month to change that as Venus retrograde will remind us of the importance and joy of truly loving yourself as you are and all you are. The “ugly” emotions are quite uncomfortable to feel, but feeling is exactly the solution to emotional blocks. The only way up is through. Feel whatever needs to be felt, feel the deepest darkest emotions, as each teach us something and let them go for they served their purpose. At times, these emotions are pointing you towards deeper hidden programming stored in your cellular memory, it could be either from childhood or other lifetimes. Observe and if you feel guided to, go deeper, find the root and transmute it from there once and forever.
• Procrastination – This is sometimes a result of supressed emotions that can instill a lethargic state, which is an emotional block that I’ve explained above, but at the same time it could be a matter of lacking motivation and just being lazy. There are many ways you can motivate yourself and get yourself out of the lazy state. This is all depending on the individual to discover the way it works for them and be willing to push themselves out of the procrastination mode. Discovering the Soul’s true passions are most likely to help us become more active.
• Old ways of working – We have to find the balance between making a schedule that works for us, organising our time and energy in an effective, practical way and going with the flow. This is again your job to find out how you function best, what your priorities are, organise in a way that you are not overwhelmed and exhausted by everything. At the same time this needs to be balanced by allowing things to unfold on their own, without limiting or resisting the creative flow, but surrender to it, so a certain flexibility is needed. It is you who have to find that balance to be able to apply it in your life.
• Focus – At times, with everything going on within and without, it is hard to maintain your focus, so it’s extremely important to sit with yourself when feeling so, take a few deep breaths and get centered, connected, focused and grounded. This is not a block, but it is a challenge. A lot of self-mastery is required to maintain a higher vibration and frequency during “shifty” times and creativity will not flow freely and purely from Source, when your state of being is not aligned with it. Be aware, be observant in the now and shift your focus. Energy flows where attention goes.
• Not being prospere – I’m not only referring to money, but abundance in general. I’ve noticed that many times people are not able to express their creativity due to lack of material things or knowledge or any other type of lack. This is another huge block, which requires a longer writing, but basically, we create our own reality. We have to transcend the “poverty consciousness” into abundance consciousness. We have to dissolve any outdated belief system, perception, perspective, programming related to lack. It is a major one for the Collective and it is a process that can’t happen over night as we have so many deeply ingrained social programming in the unconscious. However, July brings this fertile energy with it, the energy of abundance, prosperity. Plant seeds through intentions and allow them to blossom. A more detailed article on abundance will be up on the site soon so stay tuned for that one.
• Energetic Blocks – We have to take responsability for our energy. That implies becoming more aware of energy and mastering it. There are many ways of unblocking “stagnant” energy, one of my favourite one being using the violet flame. You can find a lot of information about that on the website and many other ways to cleanse, transmute, purify, balance etc. You can do some research if you feel guided to.
With all that being said, creativity and the exploration of our creative nature can open pathways for us that we could only dream about until now. Creativity, when flowing freely through as, when we are embodying it and expressing it passionately, is pure joy, it will catapult you into a state of bliss. It is ultimately pure creation. Play. Create. Enjoy!
Thank you for reading,
Love and Light,