With all the body changes we are currently undergoing, it is quite difficult to avoid the uncomfortable part of it, which is the body pains, migraines and other uncomfortable ” ascension symptoms “.
Many of these uncomfortable symptoms can be a result of dehydration, which is why it is important for us to make sure we are well hydrated at all times. If the symptoms continue, here are a few natural herbal remedies that you can use to relief pain:
1. Feverfew – This herb is perfect to treat fever, migraines, irregular menstrual periods, arthritis, a skin disorder called psioriasis, allergies, asthma and also nausea. It can also be applied directly to the gums for toothaches or to the skin to kill germs.
2. Ginger – It is one of the best most effective natural remedies you can use for muscle pain, joint pain, chest pain, low back pain and also pain that comes from bronchitis, cough, arthritis and menstrual pain. It has numerous therapeutic properties such as antioxidant effects and anti-inflammatory effects. It is also used to treat stomach issues such as motion sickness, morning sickness, colic, upset stomach, gas, diarrhea and nausea.
3. Tumeric – It is used to treat heartburns and arthritis as well as stomach pain, diarrhea, intestinal gas, stomachbloating, loss of appetite, jaundice, liver problems and gallbladder disorders. People also use turmeric directly on the skin for pain, ringworm, bruising, leech bites, eye infections, inflammatory skin conditions, soreness inside of the mouth and infected wounds.
4. Capsaicin – With all the heart activations, expansions and upgrades and solar flares we’ve been experiencing lately, capsaicin ( also called the chilli pepper) is the perfect herb to have in your house as it is used for conditions of the heart and blood vessels including poor circulation, excessive blood clotting, high cholesterol and preventing heart disease. Other uses of the chilli pepper are relief of toothache, seasickness, alcoholism, malaria and fever. It is also used to help people who have difficulty swallowing. Some people put capsicum inside the nose to treat hay fever, migraine, headache, cluster headache, and sinus infections (sinusitis).
5. Devil’s Claw – This herb contains chemicals that might decrease inflammation and swelling and resulting pain. That’s why it is used for hardening of the arteries, gout, muscle pain, back pain, tendonitis, chest pain, gastrointestinal (GI) upset or heart burn, fever and headache. It is also used for difficulties in childbirth, menstrual problems, allergic reactions and loss of appetite.
Sometimes when your body has pains, it could be that it is trying to bring something into your awareness, it is trying to show you the areas that need to be nurtured more and paid attention to. Most diseases come from an energy level, a more subtle level, so if you pay attention to the signs your body is showing you, you can transform the energy and heal yourself before it manifests as a disease in your physical body.
However, at the same time, these intense waves of light that are incoming and that we’re integrating within our beingness can be quite hard on the body, so at times all you can do is just find ways to soothe the pains until it passes, which is why I wanted to write about modalities to relief pain. Use your own intuition/guidance system/heart feeling to discern what is the reason behind your pain.
There are many more ways to relief the pain, which I am going to write about in the next few articles, so stay tuned!
Thank you for reading,
Love and Light,