“Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” _Rumi
“We humans are made up of stardust. Our eyes reflect starlight. And when we crack it escapes and shines through.”
― Vanshika Dhyani
For those who have had the infinite pleasure to meet their twin flame or twin soul , whichever the term it might be. For those who had to brave into the waters of unconditional love and learn about the non-time-space ways you are connected to another being; for those who truly experienced seeing their other half in another body; or even if you remember different lifetimes with your twin and have had the pleasure of re-encountering them in this lifetime as an incarnated being.
I have something to say to you.
Well, dear one, you were in for a ride huh! Did you know it was possible to love like this and to lose yourself into another being? Did you know how hard it was to be apart from this other person whom you know deep down to the core?
Well, it’s no secret many are experiencing this phenomena and many are having to go through the stages of a twin flame relationship, including the most annoying one “the runner/chaser”, and the most agonizing one the “separation”. It’s rare to find Twins that managed to master their mission on Earth and stayed together in harmony, or managed to reunite after both realized who they were for each other.
In most cases there is an imbalance and one twin the “most spiritually evolved” one will be more aware of their mission and their connection, while the “less spiritually evolved” will run away and bla bla bla … (all that spiritual presumption of one person being further, or more realized then the other, which again diverts away from the actual energy of Love)
What does this sound like to you now ? What stage of your twin relationship are you at?
Well if you ask me here goes my own experience and perspective on this whole thing..
The Twin Flame experience has one main objective. To bring you back into Love, love with yourself , to love yourself unconditionally and this other person too. To accept yourself fully and completely , to really see beyond this world and this body. To acknowledge who you are and what you are made of, to transcend separation, to understand we are ONE, and ultimately to be able to see God in everything.
So once you are in this place where you finally know Love you can love freely, at least you can say you know what that means. Because you can love your twin with no conditions, you can now love yourself in the same way. You can then start taking the same approach into all areas of your life with new eyes, awakened eyes, eyes full of awareness.
And the most amazing thing is once you know who you really are, how complete and full and wonderful you truly are and that your happiness does not depend on anyone else, that nothing external can complete you, once you learn you are the creator and responsible for all your experiences, well, my friend, then you know that even though your twin is the exact same vibration and has the same soul signature as you, even then, you can see beyond that story.
If you survive the separation period and you learn all the lessons it had to teach you, that you are your own flame, that no one in the world will be able to give you this love that is already within you. Love is meant to be emanated from you to the world.
So why do I call this the twin Flame black hole ?
Well around a year ago a healer friend of mine referred to the twin flame experience as a black hole.. I had no idea why he was saying that. In fact, I even though it was a little insensitive, however, that person was a kind wise being and so I remembered those words…
The Twin flame Black Hole
For sure it will suck you in with full power, because the story of finding and meeting your one true love is way too juicy. It will change all your thoughts about yourself and love and you will disappear into nothingness . After entering this black hole you will eventually emerge as a whole new person, a new thing… You won’t recognize who you are anymore and it won’t even matter.
Because you know you are Love .
The most amazing thing is that’s being or not being with your twin won’t hurt you anymore because you are already complete. You will be able to continue loving your twin dearly and unconditionally , but you won’t believe in that story of neediness , or the fact there is only one true love in the whole universe that is yours, and that if you don’t find that person you won’t be happy. That’s just impossible.
You will be able to love anyone you wish too. Because you will have learnt, after emerging from the black whole, beyond a certain point we are all the same energy. You will trust your heart and be able to open it to the lightness of being free to love anyone you wish to love.
And most importantly you will listen to the truth in love, a love that is free to be with no judgment, light and warming like the sunshine on a winter day. A love with no fear, not even when it makes fear arise to be looked at. No fear to feel fear, it’s the gift true love gives you.
And if it does not serve you, you will be able to let go of it, just as you picked it up. Being able to continue to hold infinite amounts of love for any person you truly love – one or one hundred, love is infinite.
The funny thing is, now that you know who you are it is very enjoyable because there are no ways you can fool yourself, because you know anything making you uncomfortable, tense, is not in the other person, but is within yourself. So you can go through your patterns and let go of them, you might not even have the need to engage with them, you know how blessed you are for being able to share any of this experience with another being.
And of course you will know there is no need to be rejected because when you fully love and accept yourself, any type of rejection can only be done to oneself, not to other. Because when you emerge a new after the black hole nothing will have a hold on you; and you will be able to find love in anyone and anything.
The black hole is absolutely beautiful and equally terrifying, as for those who entered there is no return.
“Black holes are the seductive dragons of the universe, outwardly quiescent yet violent at the heart, uncanny, hostile, primeval, emitting a negative radiance that draws all toward them, gobbling up all who come too close. Once having entered the tumultuous orbit of a black hole, nothing can break away from its passionate but fatal embrace. Though cons of teasing play may be granted the doomed, ultimately play turns to prey and all are sucked haplessly―brilliantly aglow, true, but oh so briefly so―into the fire-breathing maw of oblivion. Black holes, which have no memory, are said to contain the earliest memories of the universe, and the most recent, too, while at the same time obliterating all memory by obliterating all its embodiments. Such paradoxes characterize these strange galactic monsters, for whom creation is destruction, death life, chaos order. And darkness illumination: for, as dragons are also called worms, so black hole are known as wormholes, offering a mystical and intimate pathway to the farthest reaches of the cosmos, thus bring light as they consume it.”
― Robert Coover,
Be brave, and dive into the mystery of YourSelf so you can finally learn how to truly love while being in this body.
Thank you for reading,
Love and Light,
A friend once brought up a question, an observation, about the fact that only a full self-realized being could truly love. That normal people are often not capable of truly loving. This observation stayed with me for a while. I had to go deep within myself to fully understand my own perspective about this.
And to be happy to fully disagree.
See, love is the very thing that permeates the all. Therefore, by definition we are that. We are this energy, and this divine essence is what brings us into being, so every single one of us, deep down, in our essence, knows what love truly is.
We might be here in this body afraid of finding out who we truly are because that threatens our independence, we are afraid of our own light. However, love is present in every choice we make, even the ones that appear to be led by negative frequencies such as fear.
If we dig deep in every action we will see love is the motive, because one might be coming from the illusion of not having love, not feeling the flow of love, or because one is open, willing to share this energy with the world in every single aspect of their lives.
The point is, every day there are non-realized beings acting from that place. Because miracles are everywhere, that’s a fact. In the way you smile, in a deep breath you take, in a chance you take to change your life, in a simple act of kindness, in the love of a parent, in a caring friend, anything that resonates with that frequency is that frequency even when we don’t realize the power of it, even when we fail to see it daily… We are all acting in sync with God, aware or not, we are part of the making. And here we are playing a part in the illusion. It is very hard to see from one single perspective that true love is reflected in every single particle of life.
Perhaps a fully realized being would be able to see that everywhere. But perhaps a fully realized being would also know how little gestures, little miracles, powered by true crystalline love are present in every day of our lives, is the very fuel that keeps this reality into motion.
I might be totally out of my head but I’m pretty sure that when God looks at us all it sees is love. Even when we are in anger, in pain or fear. Why do we insist in making such distinction between ourselves when are all the same force? Why do we chase so much to be something we already are? Just so we can be once again one with love, one with God. But if there is no such separation, just the perception of it, we can begin to have the awareness about our truth and be able to observe true love in every single being.
This is what I choose to believe in. This is what I choose as my truth.
To be able to see that through any suffering, to be able to see love in all circumstances, to believe in the power of love and to surrender to it daily.
Thanks for reading.
Love and Light,
Here is a thought led by heart.
Nature is perfection. God, as the great creator of all things has created the human experience. We belong to many worlds at once and in this experience we can discover and remember who we are in our totality. By the act of finding Truth in the Love that moves all things in nature and in the different worlds we are linked to.
Mind, ego, personality are things that enable this experience. They are precious gifts given by the Great Creator, just so we can have the joy of finding our Truth in the Love that we are. Instead of negating any part of our totality, inviting one to shower any aspects of separation with love might lead you to see how beautiful your mind, given to you by God, is. Because it allows you to create the dream you are living right now and to experience this life in the way it is. Your ego too has an important service to you, without it you would be still merged into the cosmic soup, but when you shower the ego with the pure love of light, given to you by God to find out how perfect you are, the ego loses its negative aspects and becomes another important and special note in the perfect symphony of creation that is you.
It’s your personality that carries the story of you, and the traits you will find within yourself so you can discover the joy of being way more than your identity. Then you can start remembering your other identities. The collective of identities you have been in the past lives you lived that make part of your cosmic story. Then you can find out the collective of souls you make part of beyond those identities.. You can discover different aspects of yourself.. in different dimensions, in different worlds, you can become more of your own totality and discover more of your truth.
You may also go beyond all that and discover your Nothingness and your Real Truth.
So from that place although thoughts, feelings, forms, time, space or identity might not exist..
From that place, you will see the perfection of the All of Creation.
There will be no need to fight the ego or condemn the mind.
So why not practice that Now?
Be the love you are in all aspects of your life if you are going to spend time debating about those things or putting your energy into a spiritual path.
Practice the act of being Truth, and simply Be Love.
No more rejection, no more. Because all is perfect. Because all is well.
Be Aware of who You Truly Are.
Thanks for Reading,
Love and Light.
In recent days/weeks/months many of us have been experiencing tremendous transformation, growth and expansion in so many ways and on many levels. Generally, this is what the last couple of years and the next few are all about, yet from a linear time perspective, it feels like the energies have been building up momentum for something greater, something we are all participants of, and it involves every single atom in the world. It’s not one single moment in time as we know it that changes everything, it’s a series of moments during which we establish strong foundations for the “new earth” to be experienced in much more tangible ways than it has been until now. All roads lead to that, even though at times it might seem like the opposite. The heart sees with great clarity, where the wounded mind can’t reach.
But for now, let’s stick to our current energy dyanmics. On the 20th of June, we have a full moon in Sagittarius and the Summer Solstice altogether. This great astrological combination, synergised with our own individual gateways holds a huge potential for transformation and we are being presented with an opportunity make revolutionary quantum leaps individually and collectively.
Dates are not important. This cosmic orchestration does not work in the time structure we have created. We use dates as reference points, but what’s truly important as we move through all these cosmic events is our state of being, where we are in our journey, the receptiveness and openness we have, the choices we make and our willingness and dedication to stepping deeper and deeper into our pure authentic nature as humans. One way or another, every single atom is being affected in the most beneficial ways by the incoming releases of higher vibrational energy. No stone is being left unturned. The energy of the Solstice and the full moon will continue to be present in our fields in the weeks to come, supporting us in releasing that which no longer serves us from the deepest levels.
This will be experienced uniquely by each individual, but the main theme is “rewriting” all our past experiences, wipe the slate clean and all the residual we might hold from the past, while simultaneously creating the space within and without for experiences that encompass more of who are truly are and where we are in our journey. Transmutation.
We can’t create that if our current state and energy fields are being hindered by old density/residual. Density sneaked into many areas of our lives, as we allowed it. The old matrix our world has been built upon for the last thousands of years has gotten more complex in time, but now a new one has been and is being put in place. We have been revealed and constantly reminded of the ways we can outgrow the old matrix/the illusion throughout time. Yet, we are being presented with choices. There always was and there always is one. The gate is wide open, yet the choice is ours to either enter or play a little more in the old. The way “out” of the old is through. Facing fear/s. Unifying all we are as humans and growing and maturing through it. Fear was/is a great teacher, yet the answer and key to it all truly is love.
There are a multitude of facets of ascension and during this time, our focus will turn towards the ones where growth is most required. In our outer reality, some might find themselves more focused on their purpose, “work,”shifting directions, expanding into that area, while others will focus more on the experience of relationships, creating partnerships that benefit all one way or another, others will choose to cocoon, to spend more time in their personal “cave”with the mere purpose of connecting deeper within themselves, with their core and bringing forth that essence into their beingness in the now. These outer reflections/creations are always being created in such a wondrous way that benefits us and our growth best.
All facets are beautifully inter-connected, yet at given times more of our focus might be given to a specific facet that requires expansion.
The full moon in Saggitarius will give us the boost we need to move forward into the next phases of our evolution with joy, excitement and a childlike playfulness. Often times, we get too serious and pragmatic in our journeys that we forget we are here to enjoy every single moment of our waking times. We are here to explore the many enriching experiences life on Earth provides us with and play, play in creation. If we find ourselves seemingly disconnected from the frequency and state of joy, we have to stop, take a step back and connect to the inner child aspect that is in all of us. Often times, that is perceived as running away from responsibility and to escape their reality. That is not the intended purpose. To connect with our inner child in a mature way, simply means adopting a playful attitude towards our experiences and bringing forth that innocent pure love, joy, passion, and playfulness in whatever we do and wherever we are. Reflect on this question: what is the meaning of living life on Earth if we don’t make the best of every present moment ?
Yes, there are dark nights of the soul, we may have many, but even the darkest night of the soul is temporary. In those moments, it is even more imperative to allow our inner child to come out and engulf us in pure joy. Surrender.
Seriousness and playfulness have to hold hands and dance together as one for us to be able to live life on Earth at its full capacity. The same goes for all other polarities, whichever form they take in our experience.
That is the message today. Unification. Soulful creation. You can do it. You can be it, if only you dare to.
Love and warmest hugs,
This guided meditation will assist you to explore the healing that can take place when we simply allow this process to occur, that is when we are in a state of relaxation, calmness, surrender and openness, which is our natural state of being.
Our body is naturally gifted with the ability to heal itself. This process is, however, hindered by thought patterns and beliefs we have integrated as a result of “lack” of awareness. We believed that we are embodied in these fragile bodies that are doomed to sickness and all sorts of diseases. The truth is far from that. Transcending these beliefs we assumed were true, will naturally trigger the body’s healing. This is a process and it doesn’t happen over night, it is a gradual process.
As we step into higher and higher states of consciousness, so our bodies are being returned to their pristine state, the original blueprint. We might notice that we don’t get sick as often, don’t catch a cold as often and our bodies might feel easier, lighter than usual and working optimally.
Thank you for reading and watching,
Love and Light,
What a joy change can be when we are in a state of complete surrender, of constant letting go and letting be. There might be a few moments of grief or sadness and mixed emotions as we are cleansing more and more of the old. It is absolutely normal.
Change is not easy, it usually never is. It can be very chaotic in the moment, but we can either resist it and have a really hard time with it, or surrender, lay back and observe things flowing easier. That’s when the magic and miracles happen! So how do we do this?
I feel compelled to give a few “reference points”. All our journeys, no matter how connected, they will always be unique for each person. As always, take what you feel that serves you well and leave the rest. What works for one could not work for another. It is very important to internalize, process and integrate through your own being and experience.
The “reference points” are:
- Be Present in the moment of Now – I know you’ve probably heard this a gazillion times by now, but I cannot stress enough the importance of it. Everything happens in the Now and only in the Now we can know true surrender. Our minds tend to wander in the past or in the future and mostly we do that unconsciously, but it “steals” the joy of living. All life is in this Now moment. The Key is to be self-observant. Become the Observer for that is an aspect of the Higher Self and when you observe the mind wandering, take a deep breath and ground yourself/your energy in your body and into the Earth. In time, this becomes very natural, because truly living in the now is in our nature.
- Let go of everything that no longer serves you – This might include unhealthy attachments to people/habits/things, lower vibrational thoughts and emotions, behaviours, belief systems and any kind of programming etc. This implies becoming aware of the things we have to let go of, because when we’re aware, we’re halfway there. The next step is taking action towards transforming through it. This transformation is again, a very individual process, and we have to find our own ways of shifting through the things that no longer serves. Letting go is such a multi-faceted process. In truth, what letting go really means, is moving through a phase of our lives, growing through it, and really allowing us to naturally move forward, without trying to control and hold onto what was. On a more deeper level, letting go simply means surrendering and trusting that life knows what it’s doing and everything is as it should be and in one way or another we agreed to everything that led us to this moment right here.
We have to be open and accept changes in your lives – however those changes manifests themselves, how we create those changes. If we’ve created them, then it is for a reason. We have to explore the opportunities of the change and make heart-felt choices at all times. The heart can’t ever be wrong.
- Trust and have faith – We need to trust ourselves and have faith that even though things may not happen exactly how we wanted them to happen or when we wanted them to happen they are perfectly orchestrated based on our Soul growth and expansion. Sooner or later it will be clear why things happened the way they did and epiphanies will come. The imbalanced mind is afraid of change, so it tries to instill doubt, but even this serves a purpose, as it gives us two choices – to either give in to doubt, or surrender them to the wisdom of our hearts who know and trust life is unfolding perfectly. As I have mentioned before, being self-observant is very important. We have to observe our thoughts and thought-patterns, try not to engage in the imbalanced mind chatter, simply observe and let those thoughts be, flow and dissolve in the light of the higher mind, the observant mind. Invoking the Violet Flame to assist is recommended whether it’s lower thoughts or emotions or anything that requires transformation/transmutation.
- Be aware and responsible – Of the energy you are putting in the Universe, of your own energy, of the frequency and vibration you align yourself with, that you choose to radiate. Our state of being plays a big role in the creation of our reality. It is like the compass for the sailor. Through our states of being and what we choose to align with, we let the Universe know that that is what we want, and that is what we will get. As more light is coming in, it illuminates the areas where we hold resistance, “stagnant”/old energy might surface for it to be “recycled”, transformed. As always, being aware of this process, learning to recognise it, is the first steps towards that. This is another major aspect of self-mastery: knowing our energy, knowing how to constantly align and be in the desired frequency and vibration through choice and know how to “work” with our energy. This is not to be confused with control or manipulation of energy.
- Have no expectations – We all have had them at some point in our lives, okay ? It’s fine, but we can change that. Having expectations implies projecting our focus into the future, wanting to know the future and assuming things will happen like we want them to, or people will treat us how we want them to and so on. But even expectations serve their purpose. They let us know when we are not present and in true surrender to what is in this now moment. Wanting to know the future shows us that there’s an aspect within ourselves that is not enjoying this moment to the fullest, that we are stealing ourselves the gift of this present moment. That aspect needs to be acknowledged, embraced and matured/unified. There are a plethora of possibilities and “future” timelines, we can tap into information about those as well, but what’s the point ? If we could know our future, would we want to ? How would that even serve us, our growth and experience ? Even if we tap into future timelines, our experience could be completely different.
- We have our Higher Selves and a Team of Spirit Guides supporting and assisting us in every moment – No matter if a person “believes” or not they are there. This is not a “belief system,” these beings are as real as you and me, perhaps not as physical. ” Ask and you shall receive. ” It is really that simple. That doesn’t mean some godlike being will come from the sky on a white horse to “fix things” or do things for us. They are our equal, there is no need for worship, or make Spirit guides the new Jesus. It doesn’t work like that. Our team is a support system, we work together and they have agreed to assist us either temporarily for a specific purpose or for a lifetime. Our guidance comes in many forms – clairvoyance, clairsentience, clairaudience, or simply a heart knowing, a visual, a sign etc. However it comes to us is unique and perfect for each and every one of us. We need to trust our guidance/intuition. Doubt will block it from flowing through you properly. Doubt distorts. Fear distorts. As we let go of that, our guidance becomes clear and natural.
- Become comfortable with the uncomfortable – with constant, sometimes rapid changes and adapt to them as best as you can – In recent years, changes have been quite accelerated in way, either them being external or internal, individual or collective. No matter how they look, these changes are all for the highest good of all, as decreed by all involved in it. They pinpoint the emergence of the New Earth, of a new era of Love. Resisting a change may not be the best idea, as I’ve mentioned above, it might cause unhappiness and unnecessary suffering. Find out the real reason of this resistance and shift through it. What I found best to do, and I am sure many have, is lay back and enjoy the ride, rather than giving in to fear. We can learn how to live in the excitement of change and choose to see it from a higher perspective, as we reawaken the joy and adventurous nature of the free spirits that we are. This is really a matter of perspective.
- Change is not always easy, but it doesn’t have to be hard either – It is unfortunately deeply ingrained in the collective unconscious that change should be hard, that you have to suffer through it and that change is painful and pain equals growth, which really isn’t and doesn’t have to be the case anymore. Most of the time the pain is self-imposed. This is a big part of why some of us hold resistance towards change, we fear it, we fear the unknown. Know that change doesn’t have to be painful or dramatic. Most of the time, it is exactly what we make of it and how we choose to respond to it. There could be a lot of purging in the process, but it is only a tiny aspect of change. We are being “pushed” to release that which no longer serves us anymore. Sometimes we have to grieve the old, feel it all and let it go to make room for the “new”, for what is and what is coming. We have to allow ourselves to grieve, but not let ourselves linger in the grieving process for longer than necessary, as that becomes self-imposed.
We choose the kind of energy we asign to each experience. But isn’t it far better to let an experience be what it is, without us judging it for bad or good, but simply – an experience – and let ourselves be guided and drawn to experiences that makes us feel happiest ?
We have all we need within and an unlimited potential to create and to make the best of each moment.
Thank you for reading as always,
Love and Light,
” The discovery of double-helix structure of DNA is to science what Mona Lisa is to painting. It has been called the single biggest discovery of all times. But it was not just stumbled upon – it was a race.
Specifically, it was a race between two teams of young scientists working in Britain. Rosalind Franklin and Maurice Wilkins were trying to identify the structure by studying X-ray diffractions of the DNA molecule. But Jim Watson and Francis Crick studied a little bit of everything — including, to the consternation of some, the work of their competitors. A few have gone so far as to accuse Watson of stealing Franklin’s X-ray work.
In any case, Waston and Crick’s inquisitive working style ultimately allowed them to determine the DNA structure first, in 1953 — an achievement that led to their Nobel Prize in 1962. Meanwhile, Franklin passed away in 1958 from cancer. “
Thank you for reading and watching,
Love and Light,
Many successful people such as Steve Jobs and Steven Spielberg have listened to their intuition to create the lives that they were destined for. If you have ever wanted a deeper connection to your intuition then this hypnosis audio might help.
Why listening to our intuition is very important, you may ask ? Because through our intuition, we are guided towards that which serves our highest good always, no matter what it is. It is the compass that leads “home,” in a place where our deepest soulful passions merge harmoniously with our physical reality. Enjoy this meditation!
Music and Vocals by Joe Treacy
Main Script by Katherine Zimmerman
To purchase this track then go to http://hypnoticlabs.com/product/guide…
Thank you for reading and watching,
Love and Light,
In this video, Sabrina reminds us of the importance of taking responsability for our energy, our actions, our creations and our general state of being.
As she says:
” We create our reality as a a reflection of our inner world. By understanding how we are that reality at all times and taking responsibility for our creation we can merge into the experience by seeing ourselves as part of this experience.
Being responsible for your experiences allows you to understand and shift your experiences, as you can become them rather then reject them and see yourselves as a victim of situations. By empowering yourself you can learn why you are living this reality in the first place and choose what to create next. “
Thank you for reading and watching,
Love and Light,