What a joy change can be when we are in a state of complete surrender, of constant letting go and letting be. There might be a few moments of grief or sadness and mixed emotions as we are cleansing more and more of the old. It is absolutely normal.
Change is not easy, it usually never is. It can be very chaotic in the moment, but we can either resist it and have a really hard time with it, or surrender, lay back and observe things flowing easier. That’s when the magic and miracles happen! So how do we do this?
I feel compelled to give a few “reference points”. All our journeys, no matter how connected, they will always be unique for each person. As always, take what you feel that serves you well and leave the rest. What works for one could not work for another. It is very important to internalize, process and integrate through your own being and experience.
The “reference points” are:
- Be Present in the moment of Now – I know you’ve probably heard this a gazillion times by now, but I cannot stress enough the importance of it. Everything happens in the Now and only in the Now we can know true surrender. Our minds tend to wander in the past or in the future and mostly we do that unconsciously, but it “steals” the joy of living. All life is in this Now moment. The Key is to be self-observant. Become the Observer for that is an aspect of the Higher Self and when you observe the mind wandering, take a deep breath and ground yourself/your energy in your body and into the Earth. In time, this becomes very natural, because truly living in the now is in our nature.
- Let go of everything that no longer serves you – This might include unhealthy attachments to people/habits/things, lower vibrational thoughts and emotions, behaviours, belief systems and any kind of programming etc. This implies becoming aware of the things we have to let go of, because when we’re aware, we’re halfway there. The next step is taking action towards transforming through it. This transformation is again, a very individual process, and we have to find our own ways of shifting through the things that no longer serves. Letting go is such a multi-faceted process. In truth, what letting go really means, is moving through a phase of our lives, growing through it, and really allowing us to naturally move forward, without trying to control and hold onto what was. On a more deeper level, letting go simply means surrendering and trusting that life knows what it’s doing and everything is as it should be and in one way or another we agreed to everything that led us to this moment right here.
We have to be open and accept changes in your lives – however those changes manifests themselves, how we create those changes. If we’ve created them, then it is for a reason. We have to explore the opportunities of the change and make heart-felt choices at all times. The heart can’t ever be wrong.
- Trust and have faith – We need to trust ourselves and have faith that even though things may not happen exactly how we wanted them to happen or when we wanted them to happen they are perfectly orchestrated based on our Soul growth and expansion. Sooner or later it will be clear why things happened the way they did and epiphanies will come. The imbalanced mind is afraid of change, so it tries to instill doubt, but even this serves a purpose, as it gives us two choices – to either give in to doubt, or surrender them to the wisdom of our hearts who know and trust life is unfolding perfectly. As I have mentioned before, being self-observant is very important. We have to observe our thoughts and thought-patterns, try not to engage in the imbalanced mind chatter, simply observe and let those thoughts be, flow and dissolve in the light of the higher mind, the observant mind. Invoking the Violet Flame to assist is recommended whether it’s lower thoughts or emotions or anything that requires transformation/transmutation.
- Be aware and responsible – Of the energy you are putting in the Universe, of your own energy, of the frequency and vibration you align yourself with, that you choose to radiate. Our state of being plays a big role in the creation of our reality. It is like the compass for the sailor. Through our states of being and what we choose to align with, we let the Universe know that that is what we want, and that is what we will get. As more light is coming in, it illuminates the areas where we hold resistance, “stagnant”/old energy might surface for it to be “recycled”, transformed. As always, being aware of this process, learning to recognise it, is the first steps towards that. This is another major aspect of self-mastery: knowing our energy, knowing how to constantly align and be in the desired frequency and vibration through choice and know how to “work” with our energy. This is not to be confused with control or manipulation of energy.
- Have no expectations – We all have had them at some point in our lives, okay ? It’s fine, but we can change that. Having expectations implies projecting our focus into the future, wanting to know the future and assuming things will happen like we want them to, or people will treat us how we want them to and so on. But even expectations serve their purpose. They let us know when we are not present and in true surrender to what is in this now moment. Wanting to know the future shows us that there’s an aspect within ourselves that is not enjoying this moment to the fullest, that we are stealing ourselves the gift of this present moment. That aspect needs to be acknowledged, embraced and matured/unified. There are a plethora of possibilities and “future” timelines, we can tap into information about those as well, but what’s the point ? If we could know our future, would we want to ? How would that even serve us, our growth and experience ? Even if we tap into future timelines, our experience could be completely different.
- We have our Higher Selves and a Team of Spirit Guides supporting and assisting us in every moment – No matter if a person “believes” or not they are there. This is not a “belief system,” these beings are as real as you and me, perhaps not as physical. ” Ask and you shall receive. ” It is really that simple. That doesn’t mean some godlike being will come from the sky on a white horse to “fix things” or do things for us. They are our equal, there is no need for worship, or make Spirit guides the new Jesus. It doesn’t work like that. Our team is a support system, we work together and they have agreed to assist us either temporarily for a specific purpose or for a lifetime. Our guidance comes in many forms – clairvoyance, clairsentience, clairaudience, or simply a heart knowing, a visual, a sign etc. However it comes to us is unique and perfect for each and every one of us. We need to trust our guidance/intuition. Doubt will block it from flowing through you properly. Doubt distorts. Fear distorts. As we let go of that, our guidance becomes clear and natural.
- Become comfortable with the uncomfortable – with constant, sometimes rapid changes and adapt to them as best as you can – In recent years, changes have been quite accelerated in way, either them being external or internal, individual or collective. No matter how they look, these changes are all for the highest good of all, as decreed by all involved in it. They pinpoint the emergence of the New Earth, of a new era of Love. Resisting a change may not be the best idea, as I’ve mentioned above, it might cause unhappiness and unnecessary suffering. Find out the real reason of this resistance and shift through it. What I found best to do, and I am sure many have, is lay back and enjoy the ride, rather than giving in to fear. We can learn how to live in the excitement of change and choose to see it from a higher perspective, as we reawaken the joy and adventurous nature of the free spirits that we are. This is really a matter of perspective.
- Change is not always easy, but it doesn’t have to be hard either – It is unfortunately deeply ingrained in the collective unconscious that change should be hard, that you have to suffer through it and that change is painful and pain equals growth, which really isn’t and doesn’t have to be the case anymore. Most of the time the pain is self-imposed. This is a big part of why some of us hold resistance towards change, we fear it, we fear the unknown. Know that change doesn’t have to be painful or dramatic. Most of the time, it is exactly what we make of it and how we choose to respond to it. There could be a lot of purging in the process, but it is only a tiny aspect of change. We are being “pushed” to release that which no longer serves us anymore. Sometimes we have to grieve the old, feel it all and let it go to make room for the “new”, for what is and what is coming. We have to allow ourselves to grieve, but not let ourselves linger in the grieving process for longer than necessary, as that becomes self-imposed.
We choose the kind of energy we asign to each experience. But isn’t it far better to let an experience be what it is, without us judging it for bad or good, but simply – an experience – and let ourselves be guided and drawn to experiences that makes us feel happiest ?
We have all we need within and an unlimited potential to create and to make the best of each moment.
Thank you for reading as always,
Love and Light,