Stephanie Marian counsels, writes, talks, mentors and dedicates her life to assisting others transform fear into love and limitedness into freedom. She facilitates their consciousness expansion, their growth and so much more. She truly helps others change their lives.
As she says:
” Fear and love are the same thing, the difference between water and ice. Just as a setback is a necessary part of growth, not taking us back in any real sense but rather retreating in the familiar to again renew our desire to go forward, to consolidate and assimilate, to often, galvanise. We see things this way, in terms of setbacks or progress because we apply them to a linear framework, as in time. We need to understand, we are not limited by time, that is a creation of the mind, a particularly human construct.
There is only energy, it creates movement or the block thereof (fear) creates a stage play, in which we have the lead role and every role – exploring through our senses, limitation. We are all, have all been playwrights and players in this play, return to it to deepen our experience from ‘time to time.’ These ‘fear dramas’ feel like setbacks. ‘Setbacks’ are also, very creative. We are creating the essence required for change, building in intensity in order to expand, move so called, forward. “
Some of the topics discussed in this interview are:
- Her ability(which everybody possesses) is to feel emotions and thoughts as energy. Fear in it’s many forms is dense, like rocks in a river. Love and the things that come from it is light, it’s growth – unlimited. One creates contraction, the other expansion.
- Whatever we hold onto, wherever we put our focus, we are creating. We are creation, as is everything.
- One of her favourite quotes is: ” We are not a drop (of water) in the ocean, you are the entire ocean in a single drop.” – Rumi
- Energy, in thought, emotion or deed, attracts, draws to it the same. Jealousy for example in one, will often mirror insecurity, self loathing in another. Like attracts like. It’s an energetic loop and the only remedy is love, it’s always love. The big revelation is that it’s not anyone else’s love we need, but profoundly, all is eased by self-love; eased, lifted, expanded and fundamentally, freed. The truth is always simple, as she likes to say.
- We look for complicated answers and complex formulas, distracting diversions of the mind but it’s beautifully simple. At the root of every dis-ease, imbalance, fear, issue and problem is a lack of, a cry for more self-love.
- She understood through a revelatory moment some years ago that we are all connected, we are connected to All. For each person that she can help, she’s a mirror as she is able to show them what they’re trying to tell themselves, what holds them back, to guide them home to themselves. This also frees her, frees us all.
- It’s freedom that excites her and fuels her fire.
Thank you for reading and wacthing,
Love and Light,
Source: Universal Connection Radio