I think we’re all aware by now that some of the things we’ve taken into our body, consciously or unconsciously, weren’t necessarily what our body needed. Our bodies are also shifting from carbon-based to a crystalline-based system, therefore a certain physical purification is necessary as well. Ascension is touching every aspect of ourselves and our lives, the physical is as important as every other aspect, in fact, a very important one.
Our bodies have the intelligent system to detox themselves, but we also have to consciously make sure we use that system at its best, that we maintain an optimum function and a smooth energy flow. Therefore, the fewer the toxins, the better. To facilitate this physical purification I gathered the most simple ways we can do that:
- Drink a lot of water, preferably with lemon. – The reasons are obvious and varied, but specifically in terms of detox, the lemon helps re-hydrate the system and promotes digestion, which will help the flow of waste out of your body.
- Exercise. – Get up from your sofa and jog for a few minutes, it doesn’t even have to be long, do some stretches, go on a hike or anything that encourages circulation in the blood and lymph system. Even if it’s only 20 minutes a day, or even a week, but try not to let one week pass without exercising. It’s a proven fact that people who exercise regularly have far fewer toxins in their system. Plus, exercising also facilitates the a smooth integration of the light waves that are coming in.
- Combat Environmental Pollutants. – Pollution and allergens are all around us. They’re in the air and can trigger allergy symptoms (such as yucky, puffy, red eyes). Dr. Travis Stork, host of daytime talk showThe Doctors advises you flush your nasal passages regularly with a Neti Pot. Doing so can eliminate the side effects of air pollutants and lead to better breathing naturally.Ear, nose, and throat surgeons recommend nasal irrigation for their patients who’ve undergone sinus surgery, to clear away crusting in the nasal passages. Many patients with chronic sinus symptoms from bacterial infections, allergies, and environmental irritants also regularly use the Neti pot or other nasal irrigation devices, claiming that these devices alleviate congestion, facial pain and pressure, and reduce the need for antibiotics and nasal sprays. Research backs up these claims, finding that nasal irrigation can be an effective way to relieve sinus symptoms when used along with standard sinus treatments. The basic explanation of how the Neti pot works is that it thins mucus to help flush it out of the nasal passages.A more biological explanation involves the tiny, hair-like structures called cilia that line the inside of the nasal and sinus cavities. These cilia wave back and forth to push mucus either to the back of the throat where it can be swallowed, or to the nose to be blown out.
Experts say chronic sinus problems cause the cilia to beat in a slow and uncoordinated way.
Saline solution can help increase the speed and improve coordination of the cilia so that they may more effectively remove the bacteria, allergens, and other irritants that cause sinus problems.
- Try to eat as organic as possible. – Or at least try to commit to a balanced diet. Chad Sarno, the research and developement chef of Whole Foods says ” “A colorful variety of fruits and veggies should be the main focus of your diet, along with whole grains, beans and legumes, and small amounts of nuts and seeds.”
- Cut your sugar intake. – Matt Dower, spa director at Mirbeau Inn & Spa in Skaneateles, NY says “If you eat more sugar, you ask your body for more insulin, straining your pancreas and wearing yourself out,” he says. “In the long term, this kind of habit can cause you to become chronically fatigued, diabetic, develop cancer, and pack on excess weight.”
I feel that what’s really important is to find the balance and not overuse sugar or any other things for that matter. It’s like with everything else; if it’s overused, it eventually becomes like a drug, therefore it’s not very beneficial to us. Even the thought that something is unhealthy, is more unhealthy than that something itself. I feel that we tend to imbalance our physical bodies more with dysfunctional thought patterns, than with food, drinks or pollution. In fact, the foods, drinks, pollution from the outer that we consider harmful are creations from the inner, from the unconscious of the collective. They have been created from fear.
What I’m saying is that, I personally feel that in all matters of this kind; food, or drinks, try to maintain a balanced attitude towards it instead of exaggerating with strict diets or anything like that, but again this is a personal reference. I won’t deny the blissful experience of eating a doughnut in it, because it has too much sugar, just saying.
Some information has been taking from:
Thanks for reading,
Love and Light,